Thursday, May 23, 2013

Live OoT: End of Day Three!

Hey everyone!

Day Three was the day I was dreading the most--the Water Temple. I set aside a whole day just for this temple, anticipating that I'd rage quit a hundred thousand times. I didn't--I actually finished the temple fairly quickly. And I still have Steve, my fairy friend who has been with me since Dodongo's Cavern (I haven't died once, which is sweet. Sometimes I do that because I don't care if I die if I'll be revived in a second).

Once I finished the Water Temple, I went back and learned the Sun's Song and got the Biggorn's Sword--which is totally badass. I also hunted down some more Gold Skulltullas and Pieces of Heart. I attempted to get the Gold Scale for about 45 minutes, but didn't get a SINGLE bite. Not even a nibble. So I rage quit and went to get $1 tacos with a friend.

Here's the Live OoT Vlog for Day Three! Excuse me if I swear in here--I think I do once or twice.


Recap:

Spiritual Stones: 3
Songs: 11
Medallions: 4
Gold Skulltullas: 37
Spells: 2
Upgrades: Giant's Wallet, Bomb Bag, Bullet Seed Bag
Bottles: 3
Cleared: Deku Tree, Dodongo's Cavern, Jabu-Jabu's Belly, Forest Temple, Fire Temple, Ice Cavern, Water Temple
Deadened: Queen Gohma, King Dodongo, Barinade, Phantom Ganon, Volvagia, Morpha (I feel like I'm reciting Arya Stark's prayer...Valar Morghulis).

I'll see you tomorrow, when I tackle my second least favorite place in the game--the Well. Then I'll take on the Shadow Temple and, if time permits, the Gerudo Fortress. I'm going back to work tomorrow (since my ankle has gotten mostly better), so I may not have as much time to play as I would like. Fingers crossed, though!

See you tomorrow!

Total Number of #LiveOoT Tweets: 57
Goal?: 120
You can see my #LiveOoT tweets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment