Sunday, January 12, 2014

Geekphoria's Second Anniversary!

The internet at my parents' house is a little wonky, so I wasn't able to post yesterday. What was I going to post about?

The fact that January 11th marked two years since my first post on Geekphoria!

Of course, I only really started posting on here with any sort of frequency the year after I began the blog, but still! Two years!

I'm planning a few things to mark the second anniversary of Geekphoria, including freebies, a giveaway, and a surprise. 

Though I suppose I can start things off a little early by showing you my new, official Geekphoria logo! If you've been on my personal Twitter page, you've already seen it, but if you haven't, I hope you'll tell me what you think:

I'm back at school starting January 19th, so all the "official" Anniversary celebrations will start then! Until then, stay tuned for your normal programming!

No comments:

Post a Comment