Wednesday, January 8, 2014

How I've Slacked Off Through The First Week of 2014

I'm a Ph.D. student, which means that I get about a month "off" each mid-December to mid-January. Technically, I should be working on my own research during this time. This year, though, I've been really bad about keeping on track of things. I was working on my finals up until the day before Christmas Eve and then, on Christmas, I received a Nintendo 3DS. Add Pokemon Y, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Resident Evil: Revelations, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds to the mix and my productivity has been down to zero.

My precious...
I've been pretty quiet on the internet since Christmas as I've been making my way through these games, but I'm going to try to be better about it this week. I have a couple of posts in the making, and I have a tee DIY on the horizon as soon as I brave the cold to get to the craft store. Or it gets warmer. Whichever comes first.

In the meantime, check out some of my recent work on Junkies Nation (I've been pretty quiet over there, too, but there's plenty to catch up with):

My review of the first episode of Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 2.
My weekly cosplay review, Weekly Cos-Day.
My review of the Indie game Cubicity.
My weekly indie game spotlight Indie Game of the Week.

I have some other things that aren't really timely (like my review of the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Episode), but I'd appreciate the views on my other things over on JN.

Until tomorrow...

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment