Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween Party

This past weekend, my friends and I threw a Halloween party. We had some good geeky costumes--especially good for those people who do cosplay.

Here's a group picture (unfortunately, while our costumes are good, our pictures could have used a little bit of work. That's the problem when you're in a cramped apartment).


We have a Highlander, a Ghostbuster, a (hidden) Peter Parker, Clark Kent, Barbarella, Pygar, Finn, and a scientist Princesss Bubblegum.
Here are the boyfriend and I. I'm Zuul!Dana and he's a Ghostbuster. Unfortunately, this is the fullest picture of my costume that I can find.

I'm hoping to put something up this weekend--probably a t-shirt project. I found my camera, so that should help. here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment