Thursday, December 5, 2013

Funko Thursday #2

I'm obsessed with the Funko Vinyl figures. Funko Thursday is my way to share my obsession with you as I highlight upcoming releases and awesome exclusives.


I almost got my hands on this awesome Batmobile exclusive from Toy Tokyo--it's blue! But it was only at NYCC and my friend wasn't quick enough to snag one for me--the last one sold out two people ahead of her in line! Blast!





The next wave of Game of Thrones figures will be released on January 14th, and will include Tywin Lannister and Ygritte.


Also, a line of Thundercats figures are coming out on December 17th. Right after my next paycheck. Crafty Funko.


From the best and most emotionally touching children's movie about robots, the Iron Giant comes out on December 24th.


And from what is DEFINITELY not a children's franchise. Judge Dredd is released on December 10th. 

That's it for this Funko Thursday! Which of these figures do you want to add to your collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment