Monday, January 30, 2012

Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer

HBO finally aired a significant teaser trailer for the next season of Game of Thrones (which premieres on April 1st). I've already watched it twice, and it was a lot more exciting than the previous teaser HBO released (though I suppose teasers are supposed to get more exciting the closer you get to release day). Everything seems significantly awesome, if I do say so. I was a little disappointed we didn't see Brienne of Tarth or Davros Seaworth (though we could have seen Davros because my apartment is way too bright for the dark scenes on Dragonstone, but I doubt it). I also think that showing Pyat Pree/the warlocks from Qarth's House of the Undying, with their blue lips, could be a sweet scene for a teaser trailer.

Anyway, without further ado, here is the video:
And here is the previous trailer, if you haven't seen it:

No comments:

Post a Comment