Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Etsy Tuesday: Batman

My boyfriend and I have spent the day watching the Batman movies (well, except for the Adam West movie). Of course, we're not all the way through yet, but we're having lots of fun.

So, of course, I had to make this Etsy Tuesday all about the Bat.

I found this Sterling Silver Bat Signal Necklace  earlier today, thanks to a post on The Mary Sue. It's a small, subtle piece, and I like it a lot. I think I am going to get it for my sister for her graduation. Or her birthday. One of the two. It's made by and sold in the 'niquegeek shop, which has a lot of awesome silver jewelry.

$19.99 USD

This Batman necklace, on the other hand, will be mine. All mine. I love the flair and the "cute" quality. It's definitely batman and bad-ass, but also has a nice girly touch (but not too girly). It's sold in the figure8knits shop, which also has a cool lasercut Nightwing necklace.

$12.00 USD
Stepping away from jewelry, I really just want to cuddle this amigurumi Batman forever. The Hina Palitah shop also has an adorable amigurumi Cthulu.
$37.50 USD 

I'm always crazy about laptop decals, but I've never bought one. I have a Toshiba, and I think that the logo would be too intrusive. However, I would love to put this baby on my laptop. The shop, InShiningArmor, has a lot of other cool designs that come in decals and t-shirts.

$10.00 USD
Finally, I would totally put this poster up in my office. And be forever unashamed about it. The print is has a nice retro vibe, and I love the simple color scheme. The shop, posterexplosion, is full of awesome modern and retro prints. 

$18.00 USD

That's it for Etsy Tuesday this week! I've got to get back to writing an application for a summer fellowship. Fingers crossed that I get it, and I'll see you later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment